- 1 Best Car Wash Soap Reviews (Newest Products)
- 1.1 1. Garry Dean’s Juice Boost Car Wash Soap
- 1.2 2. Optimum (NRWW2012G) Car Wash Soap
- 1.3 3. Eco Touch (WCW1GC) Car Wash Soap
- 1.4 4. Garry Dean’s Infinite Car Wash Soap
- 1.5 5. Griot’s Garage 10866 Car Wash
- 1.6 6. Chemical Guys CWS_402 Car Wash Soap
- 1.7 7. Mothers 05602 California Gold Car Wash Soap
- 1.8 8. Chemical Guys CWS_101 Car Wash Soap
- 1.9 9. Adam’s NEW Car Wash Soap
- 1.10 10. Meguiar’s G7164 Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo
- 1.11 11. Chemical Guys CWS_110 Car Wash Soap
- 2 Car Wash Soap Buying Guide
- 3 8 Helpful Tips for Washing your Car
- 4 Equipment Needed to Wash Your Car
- 5 Car Soap VS Dish Soap
- 6 How To Wash Your Car: Step by Step
- 7 FAQs
- 8 Best Car Wash Soap Comparison Chart
- 9 Conclusion:
Car wash soap is a chemical formula designed especially for cleaning the exterior of your vehicle. Different in many ways than your regular soap or detergent which you can find in any household, car wash soap is made to clean all of the dirt, mud stains or dust which gets in your car during use.
All of the car wash soaps or detergents are designed to protect the paint and lacquer of your car and help preserve it for longer.
Regularly washing your car you not only keeping it clean and beautiful but protecting your paint and shine. In order to get the best results and do it properly, follow our guidelines on car washing, read our car wash soap reviews.
We hope you will find the best car wash soap for you and your car to make it look brand new.
- GARRY DEAN’S JUICE BOOST CAR WASH SOAP
- PRICE $$$$$
- VOLUME : 1 gallon
- PROS : Ptotects around 3-4 months Can used 3 way
- OPTIMUM (NRWW2012G) CAR WASH SOAP
- PRICE $$$
- VOLUME : 1 gallon
- PROS : It has high lubricating polymers Useful for all vehicle surface
- ECO TOUCH (WCW1GC) CAR WASH SOAP
- PRICE $$$$
- VOLUME : 1 gallon
- PROS : Cleans up to 250 mid-sized sedans Award-winning formula
- GARRY DEAN’S INFINITE CAR WASH SOAP
- PRICE $$$$
- VOLUME : 1 gallon
- PROS : Ready to Use Waterless and Rinseless Wash
- Griot's Garage 10866 Car Wash
- PRICE $$
- VOLUME : 64 Ounce
- PROS : Produces a head-turning, streak-free shine
Best Car Wash Soap Reviews (Newest Products)
1. Garry Dean’s Juice Boost Car Wash Soap
A big bottle of car wash detergent with a pretty hefty price tag is newly developed concentrated super polymer concoction. Besides just washing your car, this product is designed to seal the small cracks in your paint acting like car wax in order to get the best results and total shine after washing.
It comes in a big package of 1 gallon which is more than enough for multiple washing and it mixes with the water in 1:1 ratio. If you want to use for polishing your car then you can use the soft cloth and rub it until you get wanted results.
The chemical formula is so good that you can even spray it on the wet bodywork of your car and polish it after it gets dry.
The price of this 1-gallon bottle is high but you get 1 gallon of it which is more than enough and the product itself is very high quality so if you want the best, this is it.
2. Optimum (NRWW2012G) Car Wash SoapA cheaper but still good solution is the Optimum product which also comes in big 1-gallon bottle and mixes with the water. It contains the exclusive blend of high lubricating polymers that bond to paint while releasing dirt and grime for a safe, brilliant finish.
Interestingly, using this car wash detergent you don’t need to rinse your car after washing which is perfect for a quick wash when you don’t have time to rinse the car properly. You can get brilliant shine virtually anywhere, anytime, using only one or two gallons of water.
Even though this is car wash product, the manufacturer states that is safe to use on all other vehicles and paint finishes so you can use Optimum on fiberglass boats, trailers, RV and similar. The main advantage of this product is that it gives you good results without using too much water.
3. Eco Touch (WCW1GC) Car Wash SoapAn interesting product is Eco Touch’s Waterless Car Was Concentrate which is not cheap but has some advantages.
First, it could be used as ordinary car wash soap mixed with water but also it can be used for fast waterless washing. If you don’t have time, space or enough water you can spray this product on your car and in just a few minutes you will have the perfect shine of washed car. The car wash detergent just dissolves the dirt and mud on the car and washes it right off.
On the other hand, the stuff could be used as polisher if you spray it on cloth and rub it on your car after the proper washing.
For those concerned about the environment, it is good the know that this product does not contain animal-derived ingredients, only plant-based so it is good for ecology.
4. Garry Dean’s Infinite Car Wash SoapAnother amazing product from Gerry Dean is Infinite Use Detail Juice which comes in a big package of 1 gallon and again at a pretty big price.
However, this price is justified after you read the manufacturers claims about the use of this product. It is not only the fluid for polishing after washing and waterless wash but it is a formula for detailing the inside of your car, dashboard and door panel plastic and even giving shine to your tires.
So one product will detail and protect your entire vehicle inside and out. If you are using it on the interior you should mix it with water and avoid using it on your leather seats, door trim or steering wheel, only on plastic parts of your interior.
If you use it on your tires, again water mix is required. Not cheap but very effective and valuable if you want only one product which can do many things.
5. Griot’s Garage 10866 Car Wash
Here we have a reasonably-priced product for its 64oz package from Griot’s Garage. This car wash liquid is proven to be safe for all paint finishes. Moreover, it contains special ingredients to bring out your car’s colors due to its color enhancement formula. And you will surely like this unit’s sweet smell of bubble gum while effortlessly giving it a car wash.
As for this liquid care car product’s capacity of removing dirt and grime, we can assure you that it is not only easy to clean with it, but also quite productive. This unit makes a lot of suds and you can even use it with your foam cannon. Also, the high lubricity of the bubbles is what will actually help you clean off the smut without a hitch. And the best thing is that this product will preserve the wax or sealant of your car.
That said, this car wash liquid treats 1 ounce per gallon of water and this will be enough for your weekly wash. However, the unit is not very strong and do not expect it to remove heavy dirt or grime if you haven’t washed your car for a long time.
- CHEMICAL GUYS CWS_402 CAR WASH SOAP
- PRICE $$
- VOLUME : 1 gallon
- PROS : Perfect wash for weekly basis Extra slick
- MOTHERS 05602 CALIFORNIA GOLD CAR WASH SOAP
- PRICE $$
- VOLUME : 1 gallon
- PROS : Regular use provides a long lasting benefit Balanced pH
- CHEMICAL GUYS CWS_101 CAR WASH SOAP
- PRICE $$
- VOLUME : 1 gallon
- PROS : Advanced foaming technology Formulated with water softeners
- ADAM’S NEW CAR WASH SOAP
- PRICE $$$
- VOLUME : 1 gallon
- PROS : It produces more suds Gentle on all surfaces and pH neutral
- MEGUIAR’S G7164 GOLD CLASS CAR WASH SHAMPOO
- PRICE $
- VOLUME : 64 oz.
- PROS : Ultra rich paint conditioners Safe, biodegradable detergents.
6. Chemical Guys CWS_402 Car Wash SoapAnother quality product from Chemical Guys at a really affordable price for a big package of 1 gallon of fluid. This is car wash soap designed for weekly maintenance and it can be used with the small amount of water.
It produces a rich foam which is perfect for cleaning dirt and dust especially big particles which can damage your paint and it is also pH neutral so it gently washes your car and it is safe to clean your car in direct sunlight.
The chemical formula is extra slick so dirt just slides from the bodywork leaving no marks or scratches which is good to know. It also leaves no residue after like some other car wash soaps and detergents.
Big package and good price make this product one of best on the market for average car owner and the manufacturer has a very good reputation among the users so we recommend for you.
7. Mothers 05602 California Gold Car Wash SoapMothers is a well know name in car care business and their products are met with generally positive reviews. So is the case with California Gold Wash and here is an affordable product in a big package (1 gallon) with good characteristics and interesting feature.
This car wash soap is designed to be safe for cars which have been waxed so it doesn’t affect the car wax on the bodywork. Besides that this car wash fluid does the same thing as the rest of them and you get a rich foam, pH neutral cleaning, and formula that resists water spotting after the wash.
Users reported that the Mothers 05602 California Golf Car Wash is a quality product which gives desired effects and is good to use. It can be mixed with water and since it comes in 1-gallon package it will last a long time of regular use.
8. Chemical Guys CWS_101 Car Wash SoapAs you can know Chemical Guys are one of the best product on the market and this one is not only really affordable and comes in a big package but very good for tough dirt and mud on a car and is environmentally friendly.
It produces a good foam which removes dirt safely without stripping wax or sealants. It is also formulated with water softeners to reduce streaking and not leave water spots upon rinsing.
Since it is pH neutral and concentrated mixing with water is easy and it can be used in direct sunlight.
This is a perfect product for home enthusiasts who prefer to clean and wash the car himself.
Good price and quality of this car wash fluid are hard to left unnoticed and it is one of the best offerings on the market at this moment. So if your weekends are all about washing your car, this is the thing for you.
9. Adam’s NEW Car Wash SoapNot the best-known brand of car care chemicals but quality product none the less. Adam’s new car wash shampoo is a safe and gentle formula designed to be easy to use.
It comes in a big (and relatively expensive) 1-gallon package and in gel form which mixes up with water to produce rich foam with slippery bubbles for gentle cleaning the bodywork of the car.
It also comes with a pleasant scent so your car will smell good from the outside not just look shiny and new. This is a new chemical formula and it is made for restoring the shine of the car and removing the smallest dust particles and cleaning the exterior perfectly.
Despite being relatively expensive this is a good product with good characteristics and it is aimed at users who want good shampoo and mixability with water and improved formula for extra shine.
10. Meguiar’s G7164 Gold Class Car Wash ShampooMeguiar’s is a well-known car care company with wide arrange of products for your car. Their Gold Glass car shampoo is good car wash soap which comes at an affordable price but smaller (64 oz) size which is enough for a number of washes mixed with water.
The main feature of this car wash shampoo is ultra rich paint conditioner that leaves a radiant look on the paint and keeps the bodywork shiny after the wash.
Gold Glass is designed to clean the car without affecting car wax and it is detergent free and environmentally friendly so it can be used in any condition. Users reported that in order to get full shine from this product you have to rub your car a lot after the wash so if you are planning for a quick splash this is not the product for you.
However, if you are planning to spend some time carefully washing your vehicle, this is car wash shampoo that can satisfy your needs.
11. Chemical Guys CWS_110 Car Wash SoapVery affordable and good product is Chemical Guy’s CWS 110 which comes in a big package of 1 gallon of liquid. It is engineered to create millions of tiny close-grouping cleaning bubbles which help clean
n all the dirt and small dust particles from the exterior of your car. Its chemical formula is designed to produce a rich foam which gently cleans and avoids damaging the paint.
Lots of foam is good when washing a car since it picks up all of the dirt and rinses of your body work.
Besides that, it is hyper-concentrate and dilutes to one cap full with five gallons of water which give you enough car wash fluid for many washes so it is good value for your money. The Chemical Guys CWS 110 is safe for fiberglass, glass, and plastic so it has many applications, not just the regular car wash.
Car Wash Soap Buying Guide
Maybe you are not the car person or passionate about your car but if you drive your vehicle it is going to get dirty and every once a while you have to wash it, not just for looks but for functionality also.
An extremely dirty car can affect the driving characteristics of your vehicle and cause some problems so it is recommended that every car should be washed periodically.
But what car wash soap or shampoo to buy? There is so many on the market with so many different specifications and we are here to help you to find the best car wash soap for you.
The Top 4 Things to Consider When Buying a Car Wash Soap
Just follow these simple guidelines and you will find what you need.
- Buy a product that suits your needs
You don’t want a car wash soap that is not good for your car or is too aggressive on the paint. So before you chose the product, look at the specifications and manufacturers recommendations to best suit your car and the type of paint.
If you have a matte paint job on your car that could require a different type of car wash shampoo so keep that in mind when choosing.
- If you can, buy a whole line of products from the same brand
It is not recommended to by one car wash shampoo from one manufacturer and, for example, car wax from another since the two may not be compatible. Every company uses different chemical formulas and ingredients so the results are different and by combining the product you can get unwanted results or even some damage to your vehicle.
Most companies sell their car care products in packs so you can get all that you need in one purchase. You can even get branded clothes and sponges and we recommend to go for that so you can have the whole line of products and best results without any worries about compatibility.
- Buy environmentally friendly products
Before the environmental laws, most car chemicals were toxic and artificial substances but in the last couple of years, most companies started producing environmentally friendly products which are waterbased and good for the ecology. They are equally good as the previous and they are better for the environment. If you are concern about that, always chose this kind of product and help save the planet with less aggressive detergents and carefully disposing of exes water after the wash.
- If the water is scarce, there is a waterless option
If you are living in an area where water is scarce or it is a big draught you can always find a waterless car wash shampoo which can be used without or with a minimal amount of water. This is a perfect option for desert areas or washing your car in extremely low or high temperatures.
8 Helpful Tips for Washing your Car
If you think that washing a car is a simple job, you are wrong. In fact, car washing is far more complicated than it looks because it involves a fair amount of knowledge and experience which is needed for achieving the best results and best shine of your vehicle.
However, if you follow these simple rules you can get expert results in no time.
- Always use a lot of water before applying the shampoo
The water is an essential part of the washing process. If your car is very dirty you must clean it with water first, rinse it really good before making foam and rubbing it.
If you apply the car shampoo before water treatment you will rub the small particles of dirt against your paint and you can cause damage and loss of shine. So, spray your car first and make sure that all big dirt, dust or debris are washed off before putting the bubbles.
- Avoid very high or very low temperatures
If you live in warm climate areas with a lot of sun you should wash your car only in late afternoon or evening or early in the morning. The reason for that is that during the day car’s body will get very hot standing in the sun and if you start washing it with cold water, the temperature difference can cause paint and lacquer to crack causing big damage to appearance.
So the cleaning should be done only when the sun is not so strong so cold water will not damage the paint. The same thing can happen in you live in extremely cold areas and wash your car with warm water. In this case, it is best to use a waterless car wash shampoo.
- Do not use high-pressure water spray
Avoid using a high pressured spray of water and point it directly on the surface of your car because water hitting the body at high speed can damage your paint.
Instead, use buckets of water or low-pressure water spray in order to avoid damaging.
- Pay attention to the underside of your car
The shiny bodywork of your car is most visible and you want it to perfectly clean, but the underside of your car is equally important.
In fact, cleaning underside is sometimes more important since the suspension parts, brakes and driveshafts can be affected by dirt or road debris. So do not forget to clear this part of your car with a spray of water.
If you live in an area with cold winters and salty roads, this is very important because salt can damage your underside and affect your breaking so make sure that washing your car in winter becomes a routine.
- Be careful with window tint foils or stickers
If you have window tint film or stickers or if your whole car is wrapped in foil you should be careful not to damage it or peel it off.
In fact, you should avoid using sponge and foam on those places since shampoo can start a peeling process and your car will not look as nice. For those places use only water or look for nonaggressive shampoo and do not rub it hard.
- Rinse your car good.
Rinsing with water is an important part of the washing process since it cleans all the foam, shampoo, and remaining dirt from your car making it totally clean.
If you can use a lot of water because if you use a small amount it can leave traces and you wouldn’t get a perfect finish. Make sure that there is no more foam or greasy water on your car and start from the top so the water can drain and clean the doors and lower parts of your car.
- Always use a soft dry cloth
The last part of the washing is drying off your car. There are a lot of different products on the market and you can use whatever you want just be sure that the cloth is clean, soft and dry. It must be dry to pick up the leftover water and soft so it will not scratch your paint.
Do not leave your car to dry in the sun since it will leave water marks on bodywork or drive away and always dry the car with the cloth. Microfiber products are the best.
- Detail and wax
If you got the time you can detail it and wax it for a perfect finish and full protection.
Detailing it means you spend more time cleaning the rims, chrome trim and rest of the details and waxing it means that you put car wax on your paint for protection and deep shine of your car.
Equipment Needed to Wash Your Car
Our car is our second home that’s why it is of such great importance to keep it clean and shiny. It doesn’t matter if you are a man or a woman, your car has to be properly looking not only on the outside but also on the inside. Now, the best way to do so is simply going to a car wash and have it cleaned.
That will probably save you some money but will suck all the joy out from you, right? By cleaning your car yourself you could spend some quality time with your family while doing something important and even spread the knowledge and show someone else how to properly do it. After all, we shouldn’t always count on other people to do the job for us! You are perfectly capable of cleaning your car and having while fun doing it.
The first thing you need to be aware of if you have decided to give this a try is the equipment you are going to need. Back in the day, we didn’t need much to clean our vehicles. You could have done a perfectly good job with a bucket full of soapy water and one plain sponge. Well, we are not saying this is impossible now. We just want you to know that we don’t recommend it.
You could get tiny scratches and swirls on your vehicle’s paint simply because you have used a sponge that traps grit and dirt on its surface. And let’s not even mention the damage that a dish soap could cause. So, if you want a clean car without these types of issues you just need to get the equipment we recommend.
So What Exactly Do You Need?
A microfiber car wash sponge or a thick, fluffy microfiber cloth is the perfect replacement for the cheap sponge. You will reduce the risk of scratches from little hard particles and even see better results! The microfiber sponges have small absorbent dreadlocks on the surface that help trap grit and dirt.
That’s why they are a perfect choice. And, since we live in the twenty-first century, some of them you can also wear as a glove and save some time and effort. If you want to clean your tires too you will definitely need a brush or an additional sponge.
The next thing you will need is a kink-free garden hose with an adjustable sprayer. You need to look for a hose that is strong enough to be dragged over grass, concrete and vehicles without being easily worn out. After all, we want to use it more than a couple of times. The hose nozzle is also really important. You want to have at least three different spray patterns.
A one-gallon wash bucket is essential to the process of car washing. What we can recommend here is to look for one with a grit guard. But if your favorite bucket doesn’t have one you can always buy a grit guard separately. You are probably wondering why would you need that. This little gadget keeps the dirt from re-absorbing back into your microfiber car wash sponge.
You can scrub the microfiber cloth or sponge on the grill surface to clean it even better. And even if you accidentally drop it in the dirty water, the grill keeps it from getting in the accumulated dirt. When we talk about buckets you should keep in mind that it will be for the best if you have two of them – one for the soapy, dirty water and one for the clean water.
The car wash soap or mild car wash solution is the product without which you are not going anywhere. As we said, and we are going to explain in detail a little bit later, dish soap is not good for your car, so don’t even think about it. Bugs, tree sap or swirl marks could also be something that you are going to deal with.
In this case, car paint cleaner is the best decision. It could also help your faded car paint to look better. When drying the car, it is essential that you use only soft cotton towels or microfiber cloths. The reason is pretty much the same as the other ones – to prevent scratches. Those are the main products that you need to have if you decide to clean your vehicle on your own. There are some optional materials as tire and ream cleaner, car polish, car wax, polish for glass, etc.
Car Soap VS Dish Soap
A common question when talking about car wash is “Can I use dish soap instead of car soap?” The cheap car soaps and dish soaps are pretty much the same things for they have almost the same results. They are both designed to clean and remove unwanted deposits. The problem is that by achieving their main goal they also cause collateral damage.
When cleaning the paint of your vehicle, dish soaps and some of the cheap car soaps weaken or even remove the vehicle’s wax entirely. That means that by cleaning your car in the old fashion way – using plain dish soap, you are removing more and more protection from your paint. Of course, if you wax your car every time you clean it, this may not seem like a problem to you, but let’s be realistic, just spend a few bucks more and buy a good car soap!
Besides, when you use an abrasive soap on car paint, it hastens the oxidation process. And as we all know, that leads to a car that looks dull. Dish soap can also be tough on rubber. Therefore, hand soap, laundry soap, etc. can also damage our vehicle’s paint as they are not pH balanced.
This leads us to our only option good enough for the paint of our vehicle – car soap! When you move car soap behind your fingers you can easily notice that it contains more lubricant. Keep in mind that we are talking about average-priced car soap and not some cheap fraud. The slick formula of the car soap is perfect for the surface of your vehicle. If you have decided not to wax your car after you’ve cleaned if you don’t need to worry, car soaps are designed to protect the wax on the car.
So, let’s wrap it up! If you are going to wax your car after you clean it, technically speaking you could use dish soap, but honestly, why the risk? There is this convenient saying that you get what you pay for, so just spend some extra money and use some actual car wash soap!
How To Wash Your Car: Step by Step
- The day you decide to clean your car should not be too hot! If you park your car in direct sunlight the cleaning process will be a lot more difficult for the water will evaporate quickly and your car will dry a lot faster. Therefore, you may also find some splotches of soap on the paint afterward.
- Check all of the windows. They have to be shut for we don’t want water getting inside the car. Then, retract the antenna because we don’t want it being snapped off either.
- Don’t forget to pull the windshield wipers away from the windshield.
- Gather the equipment we mentioned above to beautify your car and keep everything near you so that it could be easily accessible.
- The next part of the process can get a bit messy, so put on some working or domestic clothes. If it is hot, rubber sandals will be a perfect choice and if the weather is not so sunny you can always rock some rubber boots!
- The Next step is taking the bucket that we talked about and filling it with water. You then need to add the car wash soap. Check out the bottle for directions on exactly how much soap you will need. Voila, there is your washing bucket.
- Fill a second bucket with clean water. This will be the bucket that you will use to rinse your car.
- Now let’s start with the real business! First, you need to pre-treat the stains that you probably have on your car such as bird droppings and so on. You do that by covering them with the car wash formula and leaving them like that for approximately five minutes before rinsing the car off.
- After you do that you need to hose off your vehicle. This is the perfect way to soften the dirt, using a low jet of water. It is for the best if you aim downwards on the surfaces for we don’t want any water in the car.
- Most of the times the wheels of the car are the dirtiest part. For that reason, we suggest that you start washing them first.
- Before scrubbing the surface of your car we recommend that you take your wash mitt, soak it in the prepared soap water and start cleaning your vehicle with it section by section. You should start at the top as it will be easier for you. That way while you are still washing the higher sections of your car the soap water will ooze down to the lower sections.
- Don’t forget to keep your mitt clean, just use the bucket with the plain water.
- Work step by step. After you are finished with the first section, rinse it with your hose. Then continue with the next part. That way you will prevent some stains from the soap remaining on your paint.
- Keeping the whole vehicle wet is something that you must do. That way you will make sure that there are no water spots left after the water has dried on its own. After all, why have you bought special towels if not to use them to dry your car on your own?
- As the lower body is considered the dirtiest part of the car, leave it for last.
- A plastic brush with stiff bristles will be the perfect choice if you are wondering how to clean the filth from your tire sidewalls.
- Use your microfiber towels to wipe down all surfaces that you’ve washed. Make sure that you do that perfectly, you don’t want any rust on your car, do you?!
- Here comes the time to wax your car, if you want to, of course. And then make your windows crystal clear by using a water-repellent treatment.
- Smile and enjoy the good work you have done!
- “Should I clean my car on my own, wouldn’t it be too expensive and time-consuming?”
– No, buying the products you need is a long-term investment, as you can use them several times. Besides, the whole process of cleaning can actually be really fun.
- “Can I use dish soap instead of a car soap?”
– The question should not be “can I?”, but “should I?”. Yes, you can, but it is not recommended if you love your car and want to keep it look good.
- “Is it obligatory to wax my car every time after I have cleaned it?”
– No, it isn’t. You can choose when to do that, but when you decide to do it, make sure that you clean your automobile first.
- “Do I need a lot of products besides car soap to clean my vehicle?”
– No, they are not so many. And the best thing is that you could use them a couple of times. Also, the microfiber towels can be tossed in the washing machine.
- “Can I wash my car during winter?”
– Yes, you can. Cleaning your car on a not so sunny day actually is the better option. Of course, be careful with the dirty snow because sometimes there is no point in cleaning your car if there is dirt all around you.
You may also like: Windshield Washer Fluids & Additives
Best Car Wash Soap Comparison Chart
|GARRY DEAN’S JUICE BOOST CAR WASH SOAP||$$$$$||1 gallon||Ptotects around 3-4 months|
Can used 3 way
|OPTIMUM (NRWW2012G) CAR WASH SOAP||$$$||1 gallon||It has high lubricating polymers|
Useful for all vehicle surface
|ECO TOUCH (WCW1GC) CAR WASH SOAP||$$$$||1 gallon||Cleans up to 250 mid-sized sedans|
|GARRY DEAN’S INFINITE CAR WASH SOAP||$$$$||1 gallon||Ready to Use|
Waterless and Rinseless Wash
|CHEMICAL GUYS CWS_110 CAR WASH SOAP||$$||1 gallon||Useful for all vehicle surface|
|CHEMICAL GUYS CWS_402 CAR WASH SOAP||$$||1 gallon||Perfect wash for weekly basis |
|MOTHERS 05602 CALIFORNIA GOLD CAR WASH SOAP||$$||1 gallon||Regular use provides a long lasting benefit |
|CHEMICAL GUYS CWS_101 CAR WASH SOAP||$$||1 gallon||Advanced foaming technology |
Formulated with water softeners
|ADAM’S NEW CAR WASH SOAP||$$$||1 gallon||It produces more suds |
Gentle on all surfaces and pH neutral
|MEGUIAR’S G7164 GOLD CLASS CAR WASH SHAMPOO||$||64 oz.||Ultra rich paint conditioners Safe, biodegradable detergents.|
Car wash soap is the type of product every car owner should have and know about. It can really help you keep the exterior of your car in perfect shape and regularly use can help preserve your paint and get you a better deal when you are selling your car.
There are a lot of products on the market today and by following our review and “how to“ articles you can find the best car wash soap to suit your needs and learn the basics of the washing process.
Where ever you live and in whatever conditions there is a product for you and your vehicle and since washing really helps to keep your car in better shape you should consider it your weekly routine and part of regular maintenance.
We hope you love the products we recommend in the car wash soap reviews!